KRK S12.4 Powered Subwoofer
The S12.4 powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy and stellar performance. The custom-made, Kevlar® woofer delivers ultra-tight, defined bass, while the Class-D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control, and punch. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors.
Pairing the S12.4 with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors without switching off the subwoofer. The powerful S12.4 subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise, ultra-low bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
- 12″ Kevlar® Composite Woofer
- Bass extension to 26Hz with a max SPL of 119 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4″ TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- 18 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
Med reservation för prisförändringar.