Denon DJ AXIS12
Aktiv högtalare med coaxial design, 2000W förstärkare och DSP-kontroll.
The Axis 12 both utilize a novel coaxial design where the high frequency compression
driver is mounted coaxially (at the apex) of the system’s low-frequency driver. This design—known as
coincident mounting—ensures a time and phase coherent output, which markedly improves definition
and clarity. The coaxial driver design also reduces the cabinet height by more than 30% compared to
conventional speakers, making for compact units with markedly reduced visual bulk for maximized
audience sightlines—a critical consideration for live performances.
- High-power 2000-watt Class D digital bi-amplification
- Massive power, light weight and reliability
- Precision coaxial drivers
- Optimized music performance in a compact enclosure
- Long-excursion woofers deliver deep, punchy bass and high acoustic output
- Coaxially-mounted 1.75” high-frequency compression driver with 1” acoustic aperture
- Speakers’ sound is propagated in a seamless, uninterrupted time envelope
- Coaxial design reduces cabinet height by over 30% vs. conventional speakers
- Uniform horizontal and vertical dispersion delivers optimum sound coverage
- On-board DSP controls an internal 5-band parametric EQ
Med reservation för prisförändringar.